BioRock Sewage Treatment Tanks
Biorock Eco Friendly Sewage Recycling Treatment Plants are the first treatment unit in the world not to use any electricity or moving parts. It treats sewage to a very high consent, accepted by the environment agency (EA) SEPA and local and regional councils.
The BIOROCK product size ranges from a single house (BIOROCK- S) to multiple house developments, holiday chalets, restaurants, hotels, schools, caravan sites, shopping malls (BIOROCK-M) and many other solutions.
The BIOROCK-S are waste water treatment tanks for the domestic market. The range consists of 3 sizes 5, 10 and 15 person equivalent tanks. If installed in pararell they can cater for 30, 45 and 60 person equivalant (sizing is in accordance with the British water code of practise).
The BIOROCK-M has a maximum capacity in a single tank is 300 person. For larger capacities multiple units can be installed in parallel. It is an innovative compact single piece packaged treatment plant designed to produce high quality effluent with low lifetime cost. The tank is housed in a lightweight structural GRP tank covered with lightweight sectional covers. The tank is supplied complete for simple installation in an excavation with prepared base slab.
- Biorock sewage tanks have a low carbon footprint
- Septic Tank Conversion units are available
- Biorock sewage tanks have a superb effluent quality
- Biorock sewage tanks have a minimum visual impact
- Biorock sewage tanks require no wet concrete
- Biorock sewage tanks have a solar power option
- Biorock sewage tanks are EN 12566-3:2005 certified
- Biorock sewage tanks are prEN 12566-7:2006 tested